Female Support Worker- Wake-In night
Posted: January 5, 2022
£11.00 - £13.00 / Hour
Ealing, Greater London
The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to clients who suffered from a brain injury.
AICS Group is looking for a Female Support Worker to work with our young male client who lives in West London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client: Our Client has learning disabilities and suffers from seizures. He is fully mobile but requires some assistance with personal care.
The right candidate is expected to work at least 2 shifts a week with the following shifts available:
Waking night shifts: Tuesday 21:30 – 08:00
Wednesday 21:30 – 08:00
Thursday 21:30 – 08:00
Friday 21:30 – 08:00 (not essential)
Sunday 21:30 – 08:00
Day shifts: Saturday 15:00 – 20:00
Sunday 09:00 – 14:00
- Experience working with children with atypical development
- Considerable experience supporting individuals with epilepsy
- A minimum of 1-year experience in health and social care
- Basic understanding of developmental delay and cognitive impairment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a family environment alongside the client’s parents
- Ability to liaise with healthcare professionals
- Willingness to learn and ability to take on feedback
Experience supporting people living in the community.
Rewards what you get also:
- Client-specific training provided by the client’s clinical psychologist
- Opportunity to work with other clients within the organisation
Full-time and part-time roles, competitive pay rates. Mandatory Training (T&C), Brain Injury Training.