Posted: January 5, 2022
£12.00 - £15.00 / Hour
AICS Group is looking for Psychology, Neuro-Psychology, Nursing & Occupational Therapy Graduates who can work on a flexible basis.
You will be working in clients’ homes in the Greater London area.
The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to clients who acquired a brain injury.
AICS Group is looking for Psychology, Neuro-Psychology, Nursing & Occupational Therapy Graduates to work with our clients who live in the Greater London area.
This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our clients have acquired brain injury in various ways, which have impacted their cognitive abilities.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
carrying out routines, assisting with personal care, carrying out therapeutic activities and exercises following Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy guidelines, and supporting with educational and leisure activities.
• A minimum of 1 year’s experience in health and social care
• Basic understanding of developmental delay and cognitive impairment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Ability to work in a home environment
• Ability to liaise with healthcare professionals
• Ability to implement activities that promote independence.
• Willingness to learn and ability to take on feedback
- Current and clean driving licence
- Experience in providing care to people living within the community.
- Flexible working days
- Full time and part-time roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Mandatory Training (T&C), Brain Injury Training,
- Additional training based on the client’s need and requirements