Each time that you enter The AICS Group website, you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions as laid out below.
- Use of this website by you is for the purposes of recruitment and information on the service we offer, whether you are looking for employment opportunities, recruiting new staff or seeking assistance. With the exception of your personal information account, on which you may register as a prospective candidate online, you must not seek to access or alter any information on this site to which you do not have authorisation. In addition, you must not seek to use any software or electronic device to over load, crash or interfere with our site.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate and true, and not likely to mislead or deceive. It is this information that we use to aid the process of recruitment, passing it on to prospective employers or sourcing candidates for our potential clients. The information you provide must not in any way be considered to be offensive, discriminatory, illegal or defamatory, nor should it be in any way unlawful.
- We do our very best to ensure all information on our website is accurate. However, we will not accept any liability for inaccuracies that may occur on this website.
- We sometimes offer automatic links to other parties’ websites, particularly with respect to downloading details for specific positions. We do this with the aim of assisting you to rapidly reach information about an organisation that may be of interest. We do not accept liability or responsibility for the content of these third party websites.
- It is your responsibility to keep your username and password confidential, both of which you will need, if you register online with us. If you believe the confidentiality of these details has been breached in any way it is your responsibility to notify us immediately, to enable us to protect your information. We do not accept any liability for the improper use of, or disclosure of, individual passwords. • We maintain overriding discretion as to the information provided on our website. We may therefore delete any registration, or deny individuals access to our website at any time, without explanation or notification.
- We aim to maintain the highest standards of operation for our website. However, on occasion there are problems of continuity in transmission or interruptions to our service. We do not accept liability when such errors occur, nor do we have any legal or continuing obligation to operate this website.
- This website is protected by the international laws covering copyright, software and trademarks. Although you may download information from this site for your own personal purposes, it is not allowable to download or copy material from this site for any business use.
- We may make modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notification. Each time you log onto this site you will be judged as being in acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as they are worded on the site.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under Restricted Areas) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secured and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.